Iml2Iso Enhanced version 1.2 :
This program is designed to replace the dos tool Iml2iso
. Its purpose is to build Playstation 2 ISO file from a file list in iml format.
If you need support about this program, or have any questions, just post a message on our
This program won't be updated anymore, since it is working fine
Main Program Features :
Download it here :
- faster than the DOS version (may depend on your hard drive speed though)
- fully compatible with all IML files
- allow you to choose where to build the ISO file
- user friendly interface
- file association : just double-click on an IML file in the explorer and the program will load the IML file !
- the program displays the advancement of the ISO building in real time !
- it can generate logs file telling you the errors that occured (improved since v1.1)
- full windows integration : just double click on an *.iml file to launch Iml2Iso Enhanced v1.2
- improved command line support, now you have the following options available :
* "-exit" = makes the program self closing once iso file creation is finished
* "-autolaunch" = makes the program self starting without the need of the user to click on the start button
* "-raw" = activate iso2raw conversion and generate a raw file once iso file creation is finished
- iso2raw conversion (not internal yet, must use the old iso2raw dos program even if included in the prog)
- cue file auto generating if iso2raw conversion checked